Due date: 23/07/2019
Hey there! After two weeks of inactivity I am now resuming the development. This week’s milestone will be to get everything working again, because after two weeks, I realised a lot of things that were not working, and I will try to change them all this week. There will be no feature adding but a lot of bugfixes and changes to the whole project.
- Graphic revamp (again): I have found a new shader that can make the game look pretty awesome, and it will greatly simplify the workflow for new 3D assets. It is an unlit (which means that light will no longer mess the colours) cartoony style shader.
- Animation system update/bugfix: I realised that the animation system is not as good as it can be, and I will be doing some tweaks in the state machine to make it work better.
- Adding tools to the animation
- New 3D models and textures: With the new Shaders, the old models have become useless, as they where relying too much on the environmental lighting, for the new models, I will have to make textures, drawing the shadows and edges myself, because otherwise, they will no longer be visible with the new Shaders.
- Model and texture the house.
- Model and texture the trees.
- Texture the Villager.
- Texture the Hex tiles.
Thanks for reading!