Due date: 02/07/2019
From now on, I am introducing bonus goals, this are low priority features that I will add if I have enough time, else, they will be added later.
- Resource system upgrade
- Trees and mineral deposits have limited resources, and disappear once they are consumed, leaving space for further village expansion.
- (Bonus goal) The villager uses an axe to chop trees and a pickaxe to mine iron.
- (Bonus goal) The resource collection animation creates a particle effect on hit.
- Building system implementation
- The villager can build different buildings spending resources for that purpose
- Buildings take some amount of turns to be completed.
- The villager is “busy” while building.
- (Bonus goal) Model the house building.
- Have 3 different models, for the foundations, work in progress and completed building.
Apart from this, the project needs a script restructuration, which I am not sure how long will take. The point is to make future implementations easier, specially for unit abilities and jobs.
Thanks for reading, I will be back on Friday, let’s see how many Bonus Goals I can get done!