Due date: 26/07/2019
Last week went really well and the Milestone 1 was completed in half the time I predicted, so from now on, I will try to asign milestones weekly.
- Implement a resource collecting system:
- Trees are aware of the resources they are holding.
- Mineral deposits are aware of the resources they are holding.
- Villagers can collect Wood from trees and Iron from mineral deposits.
- The collected resources are added to the general inventory every turn.
- Mineral deposits:
- The mineral deposits have a 3D model (textured).
- They have a fixed location in hexes.
- They are randomly spreaded throughout the map.
This are this week’s goals, I will get back on Friday to show the updates! Thanks for reading!